Terms & Conditions
The FarmTek.wordpress.com website and service (the “Service”) which is operated by FarmTek, a division of Engineering Services and Products Company (ESAPCO) (“Company”). By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Use of the Service
You may use the Service without registration, but in order to take advantage of some aspects of the Service, you will need to register for an account. Your account is for your sole, personal use, you may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You are responsible for the security of your password and will be solely liable for any use or unauthorized use under such password.
Your License to Company
Acceptable Use Policy
Company expects all of its users to be respectful of other people. If you notice any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy or other unacceptable behavior by any user, you should report such activity to Company at socialmedia @ farmtek .com. You are solely responsible for the content that you post or transmit to other users and agree that you will not hold Company responsible or liable for any content from other users that you access on the Service.
Categories of prohibited content below are merely examples and are not intended to be inclusive. Company will make the sole determination as to whether or not content is acceptable for the Service. Without limitation, you are agreeing that you will not post or transmit to other users anything that contains content that:
- is defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane or offensive;
- infringes or violates another party’s intellectual property rights (such as music, videos, photos or other materials for which you do not have written authority from the owner of such materials to post on the Service);
- violates any party’s right of publicity or right of privacy;
- is threatening, harassing or that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; or promotes or encourages violence; or is inaccurate, false or misleading in any way;
- is illegal or promotes any illegal activities; or contains personal information of any party such as phone numbers, addresses, license plate numbers etc;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- contains any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and that Company is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. If you do so object, you should not use the Service.
Intellectual Property Policy
All content on FarmTek.wordpress.com, unless otherwise noted, is original material created by ESAPCO and published under a Creative Commons license. The following copyright statement applies: Copyright © 2012 by ESAPCO, some rights reserved.
You are welcome to republish this content under the following terms and conditions. No permission is needed to republish excerpts or material quoted from FarmTek.wordpress.com so long as the Company is identified as the author. A link back to the original article or to the FarmTek.wordpress.com homepage is required for any quote longer than 140 characters. Permission is required to republish an entire post from FarmTek.wordpress.com or any significant section of a post, in any medium including, but not limited to, the Web, email, print or RSS feeds.
The following conditions must be met before permission is given:
- Edits may be made to the content for space and formatting purposes only. Edits must preserve the meaning of the quoted material and must not alter the intent of the author.
- The republished post must include its original title, which should appear before the body of the post.
- The republished post must include a byline for the original author. The byline should also appear before the body of the post.
- A URL pointing back to FarmTek.wordpress.com must accompany the republished post. The best way to do this is with a permalinked post title. The explicit URL of the post should be printed when the post in republished on non-hyperlinked media.
In all cases, FarmTek.wordpress.com reserves the right to refuse or withdraw permission to republish any of its copyrighted content if it feels that such republication would damage its interests. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by FarmTek at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The materials on FarmTek’s website are provided “as is.” FarmTek makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, FarmTek does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
FarmTek has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by FarmTek of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to FarmTek’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Iowa without regard to its conflict of law provisions.